Thursday 5 January 2012

A new dawn...

Welcome! And this is where it all begins. I'm Adrian Haak, I live in the UK and I play piano. This blog is basically an area where i post things to do with gaming and things happening in the community, also anyone can discuss or chat about gaming and whatever else. Around the internet and such i'm known as Exonorate. I play on Xbox 360 and PC, as well as iOS. I love Halo, Fable 2 and 3, Minecraft, MMO's and RPG's. I'm also a Star Wars and Lord or the Rings fanatic. I have a YouTube channel I hope to properly kick off sometime. I'm on Twitter and Facebook so feel free to add me. I listen to alot of different podcasts, mainly by the Dead Workers Party. They make great shows about Minecraft, TF2, SWTOR and alot of other games. That's pretty much all there is to it, so i decided to kick off this momentous occasion with a small something I discovered yesterday. Some guys called the Coyote Kisses made this awesome remix of the Star Wars songs into one fantastic techno medley. Definitely check it out. Thank you all :)

Exonorate <3

http://soundcloud.com/coyotekisses/binary-suns-coyote-kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment